Factory-applied water-repellent protection * has the following purpose:
- Prevent the absorption of water avoiding the formation of mold, moss, verdigris, etc.
- It prevents the exit of saltpeter from the material.
- Creates a barrier against atmospheric agents.
- Prevents aging and decomposition of the material.
- Used before grouting, it prevents the material from absorbing the joint cement, facilitating the initial final cleaning of the work.
Among its many advantages, it stands out:
- It is a water-based product: the treatment is more environmentally friendly and drastically reduces waiting times between treatment phases.
- It does not change the hue, color, or texture of the material.
- Excellent for indoors and outdoors.
- Let the material breathe.
- It is anti-efflorescence.
- It does not form superficial films.
- Compatible with traditional wax treatment.
* The water repellent protection applied at the factory has a cost supplement that varies according to the number of pieces per m2 of the product to be protected.